We are Hiring!
ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Apartment & Business Flooring Systems, Inc. is seeking a Flooring Estimator/Project Manager with diverse commercial flooring experience to join their team. Entry level candidates will also be considered, with training available. This is an essential role within the organization which requires an articulate and reliable candidate to fulfill job duties with minimal supervision.
Essential Job Duties:
– Ability to read architectural plans, specifications, and develop cost plans
– Understanding of commercial flooring materials and installation
– Proficiency in takeoff software
– Develop and maintain relationships with company vendors and contractors
– Managing bids from vendors and contractors
– Using bid data to prepare detailed cost analysis
– Present prepared estimates to management
– Advise installation department on labor requirements for each project
– Be the main point of contact with vendors/contractors for technical matters
The Flooring Estimator will:
– Be responsible for costs estimations on a bid, defining material needs and working with vendors on getting pricing for materials.
– Provide an accurate estimate of costs and timing of the flooring work, clarifying unclear scope items and other issues that may arise from the specifications of the drawing
– Site the risks and gray areas of the scope and work with management of A&B Flooring on the appropriate bid to submit for the project.
– High School Diploma
– Commercial Flooring experience preferred but not required, on-site job training available
– General knowledge of Microsoft Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
– Health and Dental Insurance
– 401K and 401k matching contribution
– Profit sharing
– Toll/Parking reimbursement
Flooring Estimator/Project Manager position is a salary plus commission pay structure. Starting salary is to be determined by level of experience. Ability to earn $100,000+ is feasible with appropriate time and effort invested.
*** This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, working on-call and weekend work required for ongoing projects. ***
Send your resume to Marcella Gastrich to email@example.com